Thursday 5 July 2012

Spirit Animal - The Legacy of Wild Horses Is Freedom

When I am feeling trapped by life, when there seems to be more “should do” than “have fun” words in my life, I think of being free.  One of my teachers told me that horses that serve man are much like humans who are tied to work, family, and the community.  Once the harness is put on the horse, it is hard for them to remove it.

The horse’s message is to work when the harness is on, and play when the harness is off.  Make sure that you remove the harness before going to bed.

 

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy