Wednesday 25 July 2012

Spirit Animal - Crow Hops

My black cow pony always did at least two crow hops, trying to buck me off, before we settled down for business.  My Dad said that they were called crow hops because the jump was so up and down, and the back was arched.  I never really understood the analogy at the time.  I was too busy being a kid. 

Now, I understand, that a crow hop is about changing direction rapidly.  That is the lesson that Crow brought this past week.  Every time I went out to my vehicle, the Crow would be sitting on the road.  It would hop – sometimes forward, or sideways, or even up and down.  Always, it watched me.  It was saying, “Things will take unexpected leaps.  Be ready!  You can handle this.”

When I finally said, “I get it!”, Crow flew away. 

May all the unexpected turns be joyous.

 

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; ; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

clip_image002

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy