Sunday 22 April 2012

Angels Speak - No Complaints Policy

image

I was berating myself because I was not getting lots of things done around the house after work.  The problem was that I come home so tired that I have little energy for anything beyond making supper and doing one other thing before I must go to bed.

The Angels popped in on Friday and told me to have a “No Complaints” policy with myself.  They assured me that all was well and that all was on schedule.  They told me, too, that I should not worry about writing my blog.  The writing will happen when it is time.

I felt great relief and shrugged off the guilt. 

Try it.  It feels great!

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com; webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy