Wednesday 1 February 2012

Spirit Speaks - Words of Advice For February

As I was contemplating my life, and how it was working for me, and what still had the power to irritate me, I began to get little messages about anger.  The messages included things like “anger kills” and “anger destroys” and “anger causes separation”.  All of those thoughts are true.  I just was not sure what to do with them.

Then, I received an email from an old friend.   It was about changing how we look at things, and it was entitled, “This is a new month.  Now is a good time to make changes.”

I wondered how to get a message out about Anger.  Here is the perfect picture that came my way from my friend Leslie.  This picture says it all!

Blessings,

Judy

 

image

Judy@angelsandancestors.com


See our websites:  The February Magazine is up at  www.angelsandancestors.com.  
See also  www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy