Saturday 18 February 2012

Spirit Speaks - Be Happy

image

I was wondering how I was going to be able to find a way to tell a friend that I did not want to see her any more because she was so unhappy that she was making it difficult to be around her.  Most if not all of her friends had abandoned her.  I had not given up – yet.  I was close. 

I finally said that I would not be calling her any more.  She asked why, and I said it was because she was not happy – not once in a year and a bit had she been happy.  She told me that she did not know how to be happy and that it was my job, as her friend, to teach her. 

My response was, “You cannot teach happiness.  It is something that you choose.  When I choose to be happy, my day is glorious.  If I choose not to be happy, then everything that happens has a down side, and whatever happens pulls me down too.”

She looked at me, and walked away.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy  Judy@angelsandancestors.com


See our websites:  www.angelsandancestors.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com;   webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy