Sunday 1 January 2012

Spirit Speaks - Welcome to 2012

image

This has been a quiet day for us.  We watched movies, took down our tree, and planned for the next week.  In a moment of reflection, I asked myself if I had any goals for 2012.  To my surprise, several popped up:

  • grow in all aspects of my job
  • draw more – fill up one of my art books
  • be more mindful of what ever I am doing so that I stay more solidly in the moment
  • be in nature 4 times a week or more (when I started working, I started to NOT walk in the park as much)
  • write another book

My first book, just completed this fall, will be up on Amazon.com in the next several weeks.  It is called

“Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth”.  

image

I hope that each of you have goals or aspirations that surprise you, give you a lift, and make you feel the joy and abundance of each day.  May 2012 be your year to shine!

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com      See the January 2012 Angels’ magazine  “MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE”  at  http://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1201.pdf
See our websites: www. angelsandancestors.com;  legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.comwebdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy