Saturday 7 January 2012

Spirit Speaks - Being Mindful Everyday

image

When the breeze blows, and the smell of the ocean falls over the land, and brushes my face, I think about being mindful.  We all fully expect to mindful or fully present when we are in meditation.  Yet, when I was sitting in my space the other day, Creator moved in and asked me to be more mindful everyday. 

My first thought was, “I am”.  And, I heard this booming laugh. 

And then I remembered that one of the teachings of Spirit is the understanding of “I AM”.

I then thought, what if I just say, “I am mindful.”

With that thought, a rush of energy lifted me and flowed through me.

Being mindful every day means that you are fully aware of what is around you.  It is paying attention to the small children, the homeless man, and the smell of smoke in the air.  It is finding that balance and shifting from being focused in your mind, on your own things, to shifting to the environment and seeing the inter-connectedness of all things.    It is being aware that we are not alone, and that we are part of the whole.

If you have the trait of being observant and paying attention, you are mindful.  If you are always in victim mode, you are blaming.  Being mindful is rewarding.  Try it.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com See the January 2012 Angels’ magazine  “MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE”  at http://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1201.pdf
See our websites: www. angelsandancestors.com;  legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.comwebdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst (Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy