Thursday 5 January 2012

Spirit Animal - Siberian Tiger On Sharing

image

The wonderful thing about meditating is that it opens your mind to a wide variety of ideas, and takes you to different dimensions so that you can understand all that there is about being connected.  Sometimes, however, a meditation will take me to surprising places.

Today’s meditation dropped me in the snow somewhere on a mountain side close to two Siberian Tigers.  I was a bit startled.  So were they!  After snarling and growling, they finally stopped and shook their heads.  I could see that an explanation was needed.  So, I told them that by mistake, (yes, I know there are no mistakes), I seemed to have overshot my happy meditation retreat, and landed in their hunting territory.  Benji, the larger tiger, basically said, “No way!”  And, I replied, “Yes, way.” 

To help the situation along, I asked them if they had anything that they wanted to share with me since Tigers are known to be such excellent teachers.  The Tigers reflected for several minutes, and said that they would like to share about sharing.  Here are their comments:

  • Although it is easy to be on your own, and it is easy to live a solitary life, everything becomes easier with a companion to share the road.  Hunting is easier, although one needs to do it more frequently, and rest time is more secure because there is two or more, of us.
  • When you are on your own, sometimes you miss things around you because of being focused.  When you share the road, the other being usually helps you to see more; to be more alert about the environment.  This is a very practical thing.
  • When you can share the work of hunting, or peeling off the meat from a hunt, your body takes less of a beating.  It is good to share the work.
  • Sharing a meal is a good way to remind yourself that you must be grateful for the food in your life – what you call “abundance”.
  • When you are hurt, another Tiger can help you with your healing by licking the wound, protecting you, and bringing you food.
  • It is tough to learn to share, and worth the effort.
  • It is in the nature of most animals to share to keep the species alive. 
  • Creator is causing changes in all of us to make sharing easier, I think.
  • All of the ancestors were good at sharing and hunted in packs.  The food did not go as far, but it was more frequent.

The Tigers said that they must return to their hunt.  I popped back to my meditation cushion, and realized that I felt quite cold.  I felt that I had a very interesting journey.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com See the January 2012 Angels’ magazine  “MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE”  at http://angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1201.pdf
See our websites: www. angelsandancestors.com;  legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.comwebdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

3 comments:

  1. Dear Judy,
    I have been having arguments with my spouse about everything. I am unhappy. Recently, I started dreaming about two tigers that were roaming together. I searched on the meaning of tiger and this came up. I think this post is for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that tigers were about power. I found this information very thought provoking because it seems like you are saying that tigers see sharing as a form of power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spirit animal is a Tiger- and I feel like this really speaks to me.
    It's easier to find more about yourself through information like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy