Wednesday 23 November 2011

Spirit Animal - White Tiger

image

 

White Tiger entered my space and announced that it was here to walk with me for a while.  I was startled.  A white animal usually means that something big, in a spiritual sort of way, is going to happen to you, and generally, it involves a confrontation of some kind.  This was not good news!

White Tiger said slowly and quietly, “There is nothing to fear.  Now, you need a teacher to walk with you.  I have asked to come to do this thing.  You and other humans are interesting to me.”

With that comment, White Tiger sent me some thoughts to share with others.

  • Learn to really “see”.  So much of what you see is not true.  Learn to expand your mind and to try to see the things behind the picture.  Learn to see in the darkness.  You can you know – you have just been told that you cannot.
  • Mark your territory.  This is about learning to create boundaries.  You need to set boundaries at home, at work, at play, with your family and with your friends.  Too many have forgotten that boundaries are about asking permission.  Many assume they have the right to do any number of things.
  • Adapt your covering (clothes) to the places that you will travel.  There is a caution about drawing too much attention to yourself.

 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the November 2011 Angels’ magazine  “The New Wave”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com
See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.com;   www.thestoryoflight.com;         
www.datacloudconsulting.com;             webdesign11.com

1 comment:

  1. I have walked with White Tigress since I was very young, and She still walks with me today. I am only now learning Her lessons, and I found this helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy