Monday 6 April 2009

Tarot Discussion – Osho Card 18 – Past Lives

image

   Card 18 from the Osho Zen Tarot deck – “ Past Lives”

 

 

I was sitting and wondering why my business seemed slower than usual.  I actually am enjoying the break, and yet, it is important to maintain a momentum (and dollars) to keep the cycle of release and renewal going.  When I have questions, I usually turn to a card deck because this is a very concrete way to look at life, and, I believe that Great Spirit does give us what we need to know through the cards. 

So, I asked why my business was slower than what seemed normal to me, and, I pulled a card.  I was blown away!  I have been writing articles from time to time on the importance of understanding Karma, and clearing it, as it comes up in one’s body.  Indigenous people do believe that the Ancestors – our blood relatives now long gone, our past selves, and the lineages of teachers that we come from, as well as the angels and other beings – influence our current lives.  It is part of our journey in this lifetime, to balance the energy (Karma) that is not in balance. 

The message that I am getting indicates that it is time for me to “remember” all of the past so that I have the knowledge to continue to do the work that I do.  The card is saying that I simply need to be in meditation and ask for that to happen, to gradually remember all that I have been….

“The two rainbow lizards on either side represent knowing and not-knowing. They are the guardians of the unconscious, making sure that we are prepared for a vision that might otherwise be shattering. A glimpse into the eternity of our existence is a gift, and understanding the function of karma in our lives is not something that can be grasped at will. This is a wake-up call; the events in your life are trying to show you a pattern as ancient as the journey of your own soul.” – Osho, Zen Tarot, Card 18, Past Lives

In this journey, I ask that each of you remember the past lives that will assist you today.  This blessing I freely give.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com     See more info on Karma clearing under Services at www.angelsandancestors.com

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a request for shamanic recapitulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this comment. It certainly gave me a lot to think about. And, I believe that perhaps you are correct. I am starting to see the signs around me in the clients and the requests that they have.

    Thank you for this insight.

    Aho! Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy