Thursday 2 April 2009

Karma Files – Pains in Hands

image

“Left hand of a human” from Wikipedia

Several nights ago, I woke at 3:30am with pain and cramping in my hands.  The pain went back and forth between hands, and had me wondering what on Earth I had done to my hands.

As I asked my guides what I needed to do to get rid of the pain, I heard, “Clear Karma”.  So, I followed instructions and began the process.  When one does karma clearing using the Akashic Records, the process may take the person through several lifetimes of memory.  The key is to observe the “movie” that is being played and not get caught up in the story since the karma may be karma that one has agreed to clear, and not the person’s own soul karma.  It is important to remember that karma is unbalanced energy or life rhythm that needs to come back into balance. 

As the movies took me into the past, I was able to see three different lifetimes.  The first lifetime movie was of a Scribe – one who copied information into other books by writing by hand and drawing pictures.  Scribes were used because of their painstaking penmanship, and their attention to detail.  In this life, the hands were constantly used and cramped. The Scribe, in later years, would bathe his hands in very warm water to release the strain.  The Scribe lived to a good age continuing to scribe and to teach others how to scribe.  In the later years, he no longer could write for more than two hours per day.

In the second lifetime, the movie showed a Warrior in about 600 BCE in the area now known as Afghanistan.  The Warrior’s principle weapon was a very large bow and arrow, as well as different types of bows.  The strain of holding the bow for long periods, and of pulling the string and arrow, was very hard on the hand and wrist.  After serving as a Warrior-soldier for various armies and in different campaigns, the Warrior accepted a position to prepare archers for different types of battles.  He lived to about age 50, and in the later part of his life, suffered severe cramps in his hands.

The third life time movie was about a man, a Wizard, who had knowledge that others wanted.  He was tortured, slowly, by having his fingers broken, one by one, and sometimes, one finger being broken in two or three places. His hands were then broken, and his arms, and parts of his body until he bled out. 

When I asked if there were any more movies, I heard that I was done.  I then honoured each of the individuals who used their hands, and who needed that energy cleared.  I asked for a healing of the pain in their hands and my hands.  About twenty minutes later, the pain in my hands reduced. After about an hour, the pain was gone.  I was able to go back to sleep and sleep soundly.

What I have learned is that when pain becomes very physical, the energy source of the pain is ready to be released.  There are many ways of releasing, however, karma therapy is fast and easy.  This session took about half an hour.

Check out the karma clearing session if you have a persistent pain that does not let go.   http://www.angelsandancestors.com/workshop.html#karma

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy