Tuesday 28 September 2021

The Universe and New Beginnings


Back in 2019, I decided to take a break from all things blogging, spiritual, and wellness.  Now, the Universe is urging me to return to sharing information with whomever wants to listen.  I am doing tarot card readings again.  I am doing some teaching about rituals and processes.  Several have come to see me for spiritual coaching.  The process for me is refreshing.  
I will start to write blogs from time to time and share the downloads of information that I get.  

I chose this picture that I took several weeks ago for this posting because although the beavers brought the tree down and that seems like the end, the tree will have a new beginning as part of the beavers lodge, provide some food over the winter, and be part of the small dam that is being built.  Endings and beginnings.  It is a circle.

I was reminded last week that UNIVERSE has a meaning.  Uni means one.  Verse means song.  So Universe means "one song".  The song is for all and geared to each person's uniqueness.  What we do in our lives feeds up into the song, changing the timbre and vibration. 

May your life be blessed.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy