Monday 31 December 2018

Happy New Year 2019 and Farewell

image

A very Happy New Year wish to each of you!  2018 has been an fascinating year of changes around the world.  Truth is coming to the forefront.  The movement to protect women and children is gaining momentum.  Around the world, ordinary people are revolting against corruption and dictatorships.  Life is changing.

image

As part of my change for the next year, I am taking a year off from blogging on Judy's Angels and Ancestors blog.  I thank each of you for your views and for your comments.  I will leave the blog active at least until June 2019 so you can still send me comments and share your thoughts.

Many blessings

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy