The topic of happiness comes up again and again. Happiness is a different "thing" to each individual and therefore, it is hard to quantify or to describe.
Some of the things that people say make them happy:
- Completing a job that is well done
- Hiking with friends or with my dog
- Having a meal with family/good friends
- Watching my child grow and change
- Playing the piano
- Watching a movie
- Surveying which is part of my job
All these offerings of happiness show the uniqueness of each individual's specific "happy".
Today, try to find those moments that make you happy!