Sunday 17 June 2018

Taking a Break

image

Life sometimes gets too busy for us to cope with everything that is going on – work, family, friends, illnesses, hobbies, socializing, memberships…. you get the idea. 

Since April 2018, I have been taking a break from some of the things that I have been doing for a long time.  So, if you are still following the blog, you will see that I am ready to start up again.

Thank you for all of you readers that have sent special emails to see if I am okay, and to offer support for me taking a break, and encouragement to start up again.  I appreciate all of you!  Thank you!

My Angels want me to remind you to listen to your heart and soul and act upon what you feel.  Taking a break is a good way to re-energize and find your passion for doing something, again.

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy