Saturday 3 June 2017

Archangels - Comfortable and Wise


image


The most comfortable and wisest people are those who watch their health when they are healthy; guard their country when it is untroubled; and cultivate their fields well when weeds are nonexistent or scarce.
—Venerable Chwasan, “The Grace in This World

The Archangels share many ideas with us, and the wisdom today is about being on guard.  This means that we must not slip into complacency about health, protection, growing our food, and tending our animals and children.

Mankind is a caretaker of many things, and over time, mankind has forgotten how to care-take himself and others.  This is a tragedy that has transpired into many businesses that profit from the idea of doing your caretaking for you.

Today, choose one thing to be more mindful about.  It may be looking after plants at home or in the office.  Become the best that you can be at this task.

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long time since I viewed your blog. Instead of google, I used to have your blog saved as my main homepage when I open my web browser, so I can be reminded to stay connected. I have returned back to this and am glad you are still posting 4 years after I found this blog. Thank you for your continued wisdom and work.
    Much love & blessings,
    Jenee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy