Sunday 3 May 2015

Great Spirit - The Sound of Thanks

image

 

I love the line in this poster – For times of quiet contemplation – absorbing, understanding, appreciating, ever surrounded by the marvels of your creation and the continual blessings that you bestow upon us.

I was out with the dogs and on our walk, we were visited by blue jays, a ring neck pheasant, several magpies, several robins, four mallard ducks, a pair of Canada geese, and several deer.  It was a most amazing and quiet contemplation of Nature and the beauty and life around us.

My energy level came up.  My sadness dissipated. My life felt full and satisfying.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy