Monday 11 May 2015

Angels Speak - Laugh

image

 

Every situation has an element of “funny” in it.  Comedians realize that, and exploit the hilarity of every day situations.   They help us to laugh at ourselves.  Is it not interesting that we need someone else to point out the humour in our daily situations?  It seems that we do not know how to stand outside ourselves to see what is going on.

Things do happen that strike our ‘funny bone’ – things like laughing babies, funny dog tricks, and any number of simple things.  I started a list of things that make me laugh, and then just making the list was making me laugh.  I thought about the tough times, and started a list. That made me smile, too. 

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. thank you.. such lovely timing :) i hope you are having a truly wonderful year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy