Wednesday 31 December 2014

That’s A Wrap For 2014

 

image

2014 has been a very special year for me, and there have been huge changes in the world.  I look back and I see that a lot of healing has to happen to bring the world energies back into balance.   To do that healing, we each need to work on ourselves.  We are the ones that make a difference.

Every day, I look around, and I am amazed that the Creator still puts together such beautiful sunsets, skies full of twinkling stars, birds that sing the most beautiful songs, and all the other joys I find everyday. 

I wish each of you a year filled with light, love, joy, and peace.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy