Saturday 16 August 2014

Sorry, I have been busy!

 

image

I have had a very busy week, and I really have not had time to blog.  I am sorry about that because I enjoy my blogging sessions, and I love getting the emails and comments from everyone.

Thank you to all of you that shared stories with me this past week.  By the way, if you are okay with me sharing your story, please let me know in the email.  Some of you have very special stories that should be told.

So what have I been doing?  We have three people away on vacation, and I have been doing extra work to help cover off our clients.  If the work can be done in the evening after I do some of my regular work, then that is when I do it. 

I think I am back on schedule!  Thanks for your patience.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy