Thursday 21 August 2014

Angels Speak - Prayer for Peace

 

image

Again, this idea of PEACE keeps rolling through my mind.  Is it because of all the fighting in the Middle East and Russia and the Ukraine?  I do not know.  What I do know is that I feel gratitude for living in Canada, in Alberta, in my house, with my husband and dogs, and with friends close by.

Peace has so many meanings.  For me, it is about contentment, quiet, and harmony, and the feeling of security.  I know for some folks, peace is about having a full stomach, clothes, and a place to sleep. 

Peace seems to be a theme that is running through the world right now. 

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy