Monday 9 December 2013

Angels Speak–Pay Attention

 

I often wonder how people keep relationships any more, that is personal relationships.  I love technology!  I have all the gadgets. I also adore people that have gadgets! 

I do find it uncomfortable and dis-respectful when my friends cannot have an eye to eye conversation with me.  Why do I say eye to eye or “I to I”?  Because, most of them have one or both eyes on their cell phone or tablet.  The natural rhythm of conversation has ceased to exist because we cannot carry out a length conversation.  Yet the same person will text you twenty times a day.

Why is it that users cannot put down their phone for one hour or so, to have a great conversation with another?

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy