Sunday 10 March 2013

Tarot Discussion - Drawing the Popess Card from the Tarot Royale Deck

image

The Popess - Consider learning new skills in order to achieve your long-term goals.

Have you ever noticed how the world events will mirror what is going on at your office, at your home, or even in your community?  I thought I would  pull a card to see how money would be changing for me over the next while. 

I decided to pull a Tarot card, and ended up pulling the card above.  I marveled on the significance of what is going on globally with the election of a new Pope and the issues that have been discussed – including one about female priests, etc.

Yes, change is in the air.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy