Wednesday 26 December 2012

Spirit Animal - CHRISTMAS DOG

 

I think that dogs are the only beings that interact with humans that know that Christmas, and every other day of the year, is about love. 

The message that came through at my Winter Solstice celebration was all around love, and especially love with compassion and without limits.  All dogs seem to have that unbelievable ability to love unconditionally and with a sense of compassion that I marvel at.

This Christmas, I noticed that the number of people walking dogs in our off leash park has increased.   I look at the faces of the people with dogs, and those without, and I see that dog owners seem to be more relaxed, and they seem to be happier with what they are doing.

I chatted with several new comers to the dog walking trail, and found that they had decided that rather than give a lot of presents, that they would adopt a dog for Christmas.  They were finding it challenging to fit in many activities plus a new dog, however, all were happy with their choices.

I wonder, sometimes, how the Universe lines up these pairings of people and dogs.  I wonder how long it takes to get to that place where the right dog and the right people are finally able to live out their contract.  I wonder what happens when a matching does not happen. 

I am so very glad that dogs are working with humans.  We are all better off, I think.

 

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy