Friday 14 December 2012

Angels Speak - Gifts for Christmas




Christmas Gift
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.

I was looking for a gift for one of my family members, and I saw a man berating the woman beside him.  It was either his wife or girlfriend.  I was indignant, and started towards them.  He was very loud.  I heard in my head a message that said "Stop". 

Then, more gently, I heard, "Send her love, for this will give her strength.  Send him compassion, for this will lessen his anger.  Send them both healing, for they have lost a child."

I stopped.  Tears filled my eyes.  I did the things that I heard.  The man dropped his head as he stopped shouting.  His shoulders slumped.  He said, "I am sorry." 

She hugged him.   She knew forgiveness.

Blessings,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy