Monday 3 September 2012

Spirit Animal–Three Hornets

 

Today, I sat down to work at my laptop on a project.  As I started to open Microsoft Word, a strange message came up, telling me that I had been hit by a virus and that I needed to download a virus patch.

I recognized the message as a fake, and I immediately turned off access to the internet.  I then tried to use my virus removal software.  However, clever hacker had written the virus to block any program that scanned and removed viruses, Trojans, spyware, or worms.

I was very angry at the hacker that wrote this code.  Coincidently, I was feeling upset about all the yard work that I still had to do, and, I was upset that my dishwasher was not working properly.  I was also sitting in the kitchen.  As I was thinking all these things, three Hornets flew through the open door and settled in the kitchen, at the window, close to my chair. 

The three Hornets were pretty agitated that they could see where they wanted to go – the big outdoors – through the glass, but, they could not get there.  The buzzing got louder and louder.  The Fool in me (the Fool is the first card in the Tarot) laughed and said, “Well, isn’t that Nature imitating Life!” 

I had to laugh too.

Although Hornet has a bad reputation, she is about working with the Earth, about being grounded, about being secluded, and about leaving others alone.  Nothing makes a Hornet angrier than being disturbed in its work.  Again, I laughed.  I was imitating Nature.

Common sense kicked in, and I realized that I would need to fix my laptop, and delete the virus.  I also realized that it would probably take some time. 

Since all things are perfect, I knew that I was not meant to work on that particular task today.

I am grateful!

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy