Tuesday 4 September 2012

Spirit Animal – Hawk

The Hawk swooped down from the tree and grabbed a mouse from the field.  It flew back up to the top of a tree to eat.  It seemed that before it finished the first meal, it was aiming its flight back to the ground to pick up another meal.

This was the fifth hawk in the last two days that was chasing down food.  Something was going on for me and Hawk was trying to help me understand the message in all the different events.  The events were all related to the work that seemed to be piling up on me – yard work, house work, dealing with vegetables and fruit that were ripe, and office work. 

I realized that Hawk is responsible for feeding itself – no one else does that.  Sick or fit, happy or sad, Hawk must go out every day and hunt for food.  I was doing that – hunting and preparing food.  No one else will do it for me.  It is the way of Nature. 

Somehow, that realization was comforting.  I was going with the flow of Nature.  I was “seeing” like Hawk, and could see what had to be done, without emotion or stories.  I had the big picture.

May you be objective in your view of life.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy