Wednesday 7 March 2012

Spirit Animal Speaks - Eagle Circles The Area

image

The Eagle landed and pulled up a mouse, and then took off over the river.  It circled around my dog, Magic, and me, twice, and flew away.  In the time that it circled, it cried out several times.  I felt like it was doing a shamanic circle around us and giving us a blessing. 

That night, I dreamt.  I dreamt of being in a circle of animals.  Some were eagles and some were deer and bear, and wolves, and rabbits, and owls and geese, and skunks and otters.  It felt like many of the forest and plains animals were there.  I remember seeing a buffalo and an elk as well.  The purpose of the circle was to get some agreements on caring for the land.  The idea was that all of the animals were family, and that as a family, they needed to care for the earth that they lived on.  Basically each animal had a circle or patch of land to care for.  I can’t tell you what the rules were, if any, because it did not seem important to me.  I can tell you that while the circle was in session, several very large eagles flew over it and around it as though they were protecting the area.

It made me think of the Ancestors who came west in wagons.  At night, to protect their families and their livestock, the pioneers would circle their wagons to protect their little area.  I feel like Eagle was telling me that it is time to circle the wagons and to protect what is mine, and to keep my family safe.  I am working on that now.

Judy  Judy@angelsandancestors.com


See our websites:  www.angelsandancestors.com; legionsofmichael.blogspot.com; www.thestoryoflight.com;   webdesign11.com; www.missionearthpublishing.com

I am happy to announce that my book is now available on Amazon.com…

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth

Earth Wisdom Meditations: 111 Contemplations For People Who Love The Earth [Paperback] Judith Hirst(Author) A Kindle version is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy