Thursday 30 September 2010

From Judy – Changes, Changes, and More Changes

Dear Readers,

After a week and a bit away, recharging at a conference, and then in the mountains, I am now ready to be back, sharing the information of the animals and the earth and the angels, with all of you. 

I have had some amazing conversations with different beings and animals, and I will write out some of their sharing over the next month.

I am also making some big changes in what I am doing.  Beginning October 1, 2010, I will be back in the corporate world full time with my new company that I have started called “Data Cloud Consulting Inc.”  My husband and I are getting the website developed and I will be taking training on the new technologies that we will be providing, through October.

Life is so much more than we think.  We can do everything that is given to us by Spirit.  And, Spirit has so much to give!

 

takakaw_falls_100929__160

This is a picture that Roger took of me at Takakkaw Falls on Sept 29th.  We had been driving through fog, and when we drove up and up to the falls, we were blessed with glorious sunshine.  I asked for a blessing for my new business, and, Spirit (Great Spirit, Creator) as well as all the guardians of the mountains and the falls seemed to bless the new venture.

You can see one very large orb over my head, and if you expand the picture, you will see other, smaller orbs, or less dense orbs, coming down towards my head.  What a blessing!

I am grateful!

I hope all of you have new ventures that you are putting in place that will give you great joy and activate the creativity in you.

 

Blessings,

Judy

 

 

 

 

Email me at judy@angelsandancestors.com   See the October Magazine on line at

http://www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1010.pdf

2 comments:

  1. lovely photo. i look forward to reading about your recent conversations.. the animal speak, especially, most often come just at the right time and lead me to ponderings:)

    Best Wishes with your new venture..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - Thank you for your good wishes! I am delighted to hear that the "Spirit Animal" messages give you food for thought. I love that about the messages that I receive. Hugs and blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy