Wednesday 10 December 2008

Karma Files - Dealing with Asthma (EFT)

j0295351  Image from Microsoft Clip Art...

 

Recently, I have had some clients and met some people who complain about "asthma".  While there does not seem to be any one cause or any one cure that works, a process called EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique seems to help relieve the symptoms.   EFT was developed by Gary Craig and you can read all about this process and download some free training from http://www.emofree.com/.  There are some remarkable stories and helpful "how to do's" on this site.  I use EFT on myself to quickly heal injuries such as bad falls on the ice when I walk my dogs. 

I would like to share some stories about Asthma that Michael Valenti, M.D. put on the EFT site.  You can see his whole article at http://www.emofree.com/Asthma-relief/asthma-depression-vomiting-multiple-sclerosis.htm.  I have a big THANK YOU for Dr. Valenti for sharing this information.

"Here are a few experiences with asthma sufferers which were very successful.  One woman saw me with an asthma attack about six months ago.  She was severely wheezing and short of breath.  She reported she had asthma since she was small.  I asked, “What triggers the asthma?”  “Anything,” she said, “when I am cold, when I eat ice cream, when I am stressed, or when I worry.”  “When did it start?”  “I don’t know.  I always had it,” she replied.

“So what was the first time you remember when it was really bad?”  “Well,” she said, “when I was in school one day and they were all laughing about me.”  So we tapped on the set up: Even though they were all laughing about me in school and I got asthma…” with the reminder, laughing about me and asthma.  It took four rounds, and on a scale of 0 to 10, her intensity level went from 8 to 6 to 2 to 1 - and the asthma was gone.  I asked her to come back if she had anymore wheezing at all.  As far as I know she had no more asthma attacks.

A young man with asthma couldn’t remember any embarrassing situation with his asthma, but reported that it usually followed a cold and cough.  We tapped on Even though I have asthma with every cold…  The asthma stopped within three rounds.  No follow up.

Another young man with asthma couldn’t come up with any clues or triggers.  Since I believe that all psychosomatic problems and especially asthma must be related to a fear, we tapped on, Even though I have this fear of asthma…  After one round the client was breathing freer and after three rounds there was no wheezing at all.  I gave him copies of EFT on a page and a diagram of the tapping points and advised him to tap any time he had any wheezing.  He never came back for more help."

Send your comments to judy@angelsandancestors.com

1 comment:

  1. i'm hopeful, but eft hasn't been so miraculous with my asthma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy