Saturday 27 December 2008

Ancestors Speak - Orbs as Guardians

  Picture of Judy and Magic and Sage under the Rock Overhead almost at the end of Lake Louise.  Taken in November, 2008 and used with permission.IMGP0959

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On a rainy day in November, Roger and I and the dogs took a day to drive up to Lake Louise.  We stopped and hiked along the way.  And, later, after a small lunch in Lake Louise Chateau, hiked almost to the end of Lake Louise.  It had snowed several times prior to that day. The rain was turning the steeper slopes into very icy walkways. 

This picture with the dogs and me with the Orbs shows how they tend to move around.  If you look closely, you can actually see an orb along side Magic - the black and white dog.  Even though we were having to tread carefully, and it was raining, we were having a lot of fun!  This was the end of the trail for the dogs and for me.  Roger had headed down the trail a bit further to see if the conditions improved.  I was laughing and singing to the dogs.  I could hear a gentle hum, like music that I couldn't place.  When this picture was snapped, we looked at it and realized that the Orbs were dancing all around the dogs and me.  You can see the movement on some of them, going up, and going sideways. Some would say that they are trying to get out of the picture, others would say they are dancing. 

When I thought that perhaps I would follow Roger down the steeper slope of the trail and try to hold on to two large dogs, I felt a gentle push on my chest pushing me backwards.  There was a definite warning not to try the descent.  So I waited at this spot until Roger appeared.  It took him a long time.  Not only was the descent quite icy, so the return climb was hard work - he was helping several other trekkers to get up the incline. 

I realized that the Orbs had pushed me back, and it seemed that they were acting as a Guardian for me and the dogs to keep us out of trouble and to prevent us from moving down the slope when the others were coming up.  I would not be able to see anyone coming up until I went down about two hundred feet, and went around the jut in the mountain.

I am very grateful to the Orbs for watching over us that day.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

2 comments:

  1. interesting pic with all the orbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystic Sight...
    I agree that it is interesting, and I have a few more to share, as I am guided to write about them.

    Blessings, and Happy New Year!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy