Monday 7 February 2022

Angels Speak - Keep Your Inner Peace!

 



I was in a situation yesterday where I was getting so upset with a family in a grocery store.  Normally, the grocery store is a soothing place with quiet music and staff that sometimes break into song. The family - Mom, Dad, and two kids about six and eight - were very loud and argued about everything.  Both parents were obviously not in a happy frame of mind and both parents were being very vocal and demeaning to their children.  

I was about to say something, if only for my peace, when my inner guidance - my angels speaking - reminded me to stay calm and peaceful and to project the calmness and the peacefulness to the family.  I took several deep breaths in and closed my eyes and strove to find the peacefulness I normally carry around with me.  I breathed it in and out.  I projected the peacefulness to all those around me.  I focused on walking in a sunny meadow.  I concentrated on my walk in the store.

Suddenly, I realized that it was much quieter in the store.  Perhaps the family left.  However, when I rounded into the next aisle, there was the family.  They were much quieter and looked more pleasant. Whatever calmed them was a welcome relief.

I realized then, how quickly a strongly negative influence like the unhappy family, could throw those around them into a more negative space.  Rotten apples in a barrel effect, it seemed.  I also realized that we all have to work at overpowering the negative with a positive influence.

Perhaps you will have the chance today to send peace and tranquility to someone who is unhappy.

Many blessings.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy