Friday 24 October 2014

Spirit Speaks - Wishes

image

On Tuesday, I had somebody say that they wished they were me.  I was flabbergasted!  And, I was curious.  I asked why they wanted to be me.

The answer was, “Well, your life seems so perfect.  You don’t really seem to have to work hard for anything.”

I started to laugh.  I work very hard.  A lot of my hard work is behind the scenes, however. To keep up to date on technology, I read many blogs and newsletter (and sometimes I just skim them, focusing in on things that interest me), and download software, or take online courses. I have two big dogs that need walking and some play time everyday.  I write one blog and contribute to another.  The list goes on.  Sometimes, even when I am tired, I “do” and the tiredness lifts.

I use my story as an example of how people perceive a situation, without having any facts.  It seems some people decide that something is a certain way, and then create the story to support it. I am flattered that someone thinks my life is easy.  It confirms that that person does not hear me complain.

It might be interesting to ask people around you –not close friends – if they think your life is easy.  And, is there anybody that you might wish to be?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy