Monday 12 August 2013

My Soul Speaks - Ward

My soul tells me that I must ward myself.  The old meaning of ward was to protect.  I look at this poster and I laugh!  What a contradiction it is! 

Back ward.  Protect yourself from the back, from the past.  That’s good advice.

Out ward.  Protect yourself from the outside and yet you must reach out.  What courage that takes!  Can I do it?  I will have to see.

Heaven ward.  Oh my!  Protect yourself from Heaven, and yet gaze up to it.  It is a measurement of the distance of where I am and where I aspire to go.  Do I have the strength to stay the course?  I know not at this time.

On ward.  Well, I protect myself from going on – that is going forward, and I must yet press to go there.  This is a stasis point, and one place where I do see people getting stuck.  What can I do to move beyond this?  I believe.  I move on.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy