Wednesday 5 June 2013

Spirit Animal – Beaver Truth

Beaver has been on my mind a lot these past few weeks, and it seems that almost every day I see a picture of Beaver on a magazine, calendar, or on my laptop.   This means that Beaver has something to say to me.

  1. Beaver is taking me on as a student, and will be my Spirit Animal tutor for the next while.
  2. Beaver’s concern is that I see things and don’t pay attention to them.  I am not making time for my own exploration of new ideas.
  3. Wading into anything is Beaver’s idea of a good time. And, now, Beaver wants me to wade into something new.  Some of it is teaching and some of it is letting go of old things.
  4. Beaver’s idea of a joke is “stick to it”.  Although sticks and trees are a major part of its life, the point is that sometimes we need discipline in our lives.

Perhaps Beaver has been speaking to you, too.  What does he say?

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy