Thursday 1 November 2012

From Judy – Time Flies But Yes I Am Still Writing Blogs

 

 

To all of you that have sent emails asking if I was okay, and if I would still be writing blogs, the answers are:

  • Yes, I am okay… working long hours and travelling
  • Yes, I am still going to write blogs

Thank you, all, for asking and expressing concern. 

Some of you may know that I went back to a full time corporate career a year ago in November.  I find this job to be more than a job – I love it and I get caught up in the technology.  Time flies by, and I have not done the other things that I enjoy doing.

One of my goals is to get my Windows 8 loaded over my beta version so that I can test things I need to do at work.  I digress.

My angels and guides walk with me daily, and I still get fascinating information from them.  I simply do not seem to have as much  time to share it.  I know that life is about choices, and so I need to make the time to share it with you. 

Many blessings,

Judy

(Note new email  jhirst88@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy