Monday 22 March 2010

Spirit Animal – Horse Nudges

All of my life, horses have played a role in my work, my leisure, and my focus.  For many years, my work imagetook me away from having horses in my everyday life.  And now, my life reflects the circle where I come back to the beginnings when Horse appears in my work.
Picture of horses from Microsoft Clip Art
Here is what happened.  I was driving down the highway, on my way back from seeing a client, and my mind was wandering as I released the energy from the session.  As I gazed into the fields, I noticed all the different pastures with horses in them.  Most of the horses stayed in small herd formations, mostly moving the same way.  However, I came to one field where the horses were scattered all over the place, and facing different directions, and definitely not acting herd-like.  My mind stopped at this puzzle, and began mulling it over.  I asked for guidance around what was going on.
Horse was nudging me, and the rest of the world.  Horse’s message was about “acting together instead of separately”.  When horses are rescue horses, which is the case with the field of horses that I was seeing, the horse has been damaged, and often cannot bond with other horses. The horse has forgotten the “herd instinct” for survival.  Wild Mustangs will move as one, in some instances because their connection to one another is so very strong.  Mustangs will protect a mare giving birth, and they will take turns watching over the foals.  Our Ancestors did those very same things.  In the families, the older ones cared for the younger ones or the very old or very ill.
Does it seem to you that humans are now acting in favour of the individual instead of for the good of the herd?
Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See our www.legionsofmichael.com site for downloads of information and teachings.    Monday, March 22, 2010 - Tele-class - Discussion Group of  Teachings Of Michael- Scripting Your Destiny
Time:   6:00pm Pacific Time
             7:00pm Mountain Time
             9:00pm Eastern Time
Tele-class dial in --  1-218-862-1300
Conference # 207077
Call is recorded and will be available for download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy