Saturday 13 June 2009

Spirit Animal – Rabbit

image

 

Photo of rabbit from www.junglewalk.com

Sometimes we have a sign come to us – it may be either by words, symbols, animals, or a specific group of people.  Today, I received the blessing of having my path crossed by Rabbit at two different times.

Rabbit is about being quiet and gentle with one’s self.  Shortly after I saw the second bunny, I cut my middle finger on my left hand quite severely on a broken bowl, and need three stitches to stop the bleeding.  You see, I was not listening to Rabbit’s guidance – I was determined to do my own thing and was rushing and not being careful.

Rabbit too, is about new opportunities.  She can quickly change directions, and is a master of disguise.  Her guidance is to stay low and show your self when all is clear.  Rabbits will crouch down close to big stones or rocks and adjust themselves until they appear as a rock. 

May your joys leap all over the place.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com    See the story of  Spirit Animals –Hare or Jackrabbit from May 28 2008.  See www.angelsandancestors.com

1 comment:

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy