Friday 28 September 2007

Having Fun!

One of the many things that I am learning as I move forward in my life as a participant in Angels And Ancestors, is that I need to have more fun! If someone asks me, I will be the first to say that I need to have fun. In fact, one of the reasons that I quit my corporate job was because it was not fun any longer. So, as I have been working to change my life, one card keeps coming up as a guidance card when I ask, “What is it that I really need to know to change my life?”

That card is “Play Time”. This is in the Mermaids and Dolphins deck by Doreen Virtue. If you study the card and read the notation in the guide book that goes with the deck, you see that play time is actually a form of meditation. Play time may involve being outside in nature, or playing with your children, pet, spouse, or spending time in an activity with friends. When this keeps turning up, I know that I have been focusing too hard on something that is not serving my highest good.

In fact, even before leaving my corporate job, I was getting messages from my Angels and Guides telling me to ease up and play. “Read a book, paint a picture, or latch hook. Let your mind and body wander in peace and let them create.” I believe that not having taken a vacation for about a year (other than time to go and see my folks) was part of the reason that I was getting these messages. I was pushing to get things done. Now I am trying to slow down and enjoy each moment. When one is truly at play, time stops, and you do enter a “Zen-like” state that allows one to simply “be”.

I wish for each of you moments of fun and play, and most of all, I wish you peace and joy! If we could all learn to play, peace and joy will follow, and, before long, we will all be healthier and happier. -Blessings! Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy