Saturday 7 May 2016

What Does Namaste Mean?

 

image

This post is for all of the readers that have asked me what Namaste means and why I use this word at the end of each post.

I believe the poster explains the Oneness and how we are all linked as one.  I use this word because each day I see a growing global community that has the same goals, needs, and love for their fellow man. 

I hope that when readers glance over a blog post, that they feel some of what I feel (we are one) and that life becomes a bit sweeter for a time because they read the post.

I like these words from the Eric Clapton song, "Change The World".

"If I could reach the stars
Pull one down for you,
Shine it on my heart
So you could see the truth:"

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy