Friday 20 May 2016

More on Meditation

 

image

I just love the poster above!  I am a big fan of Google.  But, I will have to admit, that even Google cannot answer everything. 

Sometimes, sitting in meditation, you will hear and see things that will simply amaze you.  It will not happen on Day 1 or even Day 100.  It will happen.

Sometimes a meditation is a little prayer or wish.  We were wishing we had a Lindt chocolate bar to take to the hospital for his Mom as she asked for one.  I sorted through the mail and opened a care package (because I care package) from my sister.  In it was a Lindt chocolate bar that we could take to the hospital without having to stop at the store.  Little miracles.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy