Monday 1 February 2016

Angels Speak - Forgiveness Lightens You

Interesting Image

I often say that forgiveness feels like taking off a suit of armor. It allows you to let go of the resentment, anger, and fear that weighs you down. - James Van Praagh

The picture and the quote come from James Van Praagh's blog at http://www.vanpraagh.com/just-let-go/

I received an email with the link to the blog in it, and, I clicked to see what was up.  When I saw the picture and read the story, I needed to share it with anyone who would like to see it.  So, I am sharing with all of you.

This year is the BIG chance to release anger, resentment, and grievances against anyone that you feel has wronged you, or is wronging you. 

Why not check it out?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy