Saturday 25 July 2015

Spirit Speaks - Good To Yourself

image

 

A bee stung me on the forehead.  Yes, it swelled.  However, the worst part was that the bee sting gave me a bacterial infection in my eyes, nose, throat and sinuses  according to the doctor in  emergency care as the swelling spread so rapidly. 

While I have been recuperating, I have been writing, meditating, and journaling.  I have been getting wonderful messages.  The biggest message has been that I need to take some time for me; that I need to be good to myself. 

I realize that many of us do not know how to do that.  We intellectually understand the concept, but we do not really take time for us.

Well, now I am.

Namaste.

 

 

Additional Resource.. Please click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy