Monday 27 April 2015

Angels Speak - I Choose What I Become

image

 

I was thinking about all the different steps in my life that were part of the journey to get where I am now.  I was wondering if I was making the choices or if choices were made for me.  I was really contemplating “free will”.

 

I looked up free will at http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/free+will and found that there were two definitions.

1.    free and independent choice; voluntary decision:    You took on the responsibility of your own free will.

2.    Philosophy. the doctrine that the conduct of human beings expresses personal choice and is not simply determined by physical or divine forces.

 

I looked at some of the things in my life that I considered to be a bad choice.  As I examined the circumstances around the choice, I concluded that I did make the choice and that it was the right choice for that set of environmental factors.  If I had not made that choice, I would have made a much bigger mistake down the road.   I decided that we have free will and with it we exercise compassion, give ourselves the ability to change dramatically, and help ourselves mature. 

For other of my blogs on free will, see the following:

Spirit Animal - How Otter Saved The Animals
Spirit Animal – Honouring the Child
Shaman Speak - The Way of Peace

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy