Thursday 1 January 2015

Angels Speak–Peace for 2015

 

image

Happy New Year!  Welcome to the great adventure that is going to be defined in 2015.  There are many things that I would like to happen in 2015.

  • I wish that everyone could be in service instead of in greed and power hoarding.
  • I wish that we all could see how beautiful our soul and the soul of others really is.  Then, we would not want to hurt them in any way.
  • I wish that everyone could be mindful of their actions.  By slowing down some, mindfulness can settle in and help bring meaning to every day activities.
  • I wish that everyone has a chance to walk in Nature – in a park, a field, wherever, at least once a week.
  • I wish that everyone could realize that Oneness is about us all being connected, not just by the internet, but by who we are as humans.
  • I wish that each person could heal the hurts that have been done to them.
  • I wish that each person expressed their gratitude every day, and showed that by being kinder to others.
  • I wish the Archangels walk with everyone so closely that each person becomes aware.
  • I wish, peace, peace in all its forms, to everyone.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy