Tuesday 21 October 2014

Spirit Speaks - Are You On The Uphill or the Downhill?

 

image

I am always grateful to those who share their stories, not just the stories that they write to sell as fiction or self help; I mean the stories that they share about themselves.  The Poster above comes from the famous “Harry Potter” author. 

If someone who has hit rock bottom can come back as a multimillionaire over a period of seven years, then each of us can achieve this type of movement – uphill.  However, as Rowling points out, she had to do the downhill thing, first.

I have been trying to decide if I am on the uphill or the downhill.  When I do the life line test, I am on the uphill.  Yippee!

Where are you?

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy