Wednesday 10 September 2014

Angels Speak - What Are You?

image

The Angels always bring some inspiration into my day.  Today, the inspiration was around discovering self.  I saw posters, I heard songs, and I received emails that talked about “something” that resonated with me in terms of my character.

I was able to be calm through some difficult conversations today and to feel compassion for the other participant.  I could say that I empathized with the other person.  I could see my self standing out side the conversation and watching the dialogue. 

I felt that I walked through today with grace and I thank my Angels.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy