Thursday 11 September 2014

Angels Speak - There is no Blame

 

image

The Angels stopped in today after I listened to a complaint about how I did not do enough to help a client, and how I should have done the work for them, and that it was my fault they did the work incorrectly (even though I provided a step-by-step guide with pictures!).

I kept shaking my head.  The reason that I did the step-by-step was that the person was always doing it “their way instead of the right way”. 

The Angels helped me to remember that I am not the client’s mother!  I cannot do everything for them.  The client has to take responsibility for their own actions and lack of attention to detail. 

Understanding that I do not have that responsibility is quite freeing.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy