Tuesday 19 August 2014

Angels Speak -- It Is A Wonderful Life

 

image

The Angels seem to want to impress upon me that life is quite good – even if I am tired and if I am a bit whiny (whine goes with cheese) about what I have to do.  

I do think this life is amazing.  I am very happy where I live, with my friends and family, and with my team at work.  I feel lucky to be experiencing life at this time.  I am thankful for my husband and my dogs.  I am thankful for my sisters and my brothers.  I am blessed to have so many great friends and colleagues. 

I commit to stopping to smell the roses.  I commit to “not solving every problem” for the team.  I commit to letting the dust bunnies grow ears.  I commit to sitting in silence for a bit each day.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy