Sunday 3 August 2014

Angels Speak - Conquer Yourself

image

Walking through the downtown area, I look around.  I see that there are thirty story or more, towers for working and for living in.  I see big parking lots that ask prices of thirty-five dollars a day.  I see cranes and construction equipment, chain link fences, and security guards.  I see very little in the way of green space, chirping birds, or bees and dragonflies.

I saw the poster above and put it through my thought process.  I think that this poster not only talks about the individual, but about humankind.  As we build and move forward with designs that are supposed to improve our lives, I think we are actually moving to a place where we are losing who we are – the caretakers of the earth.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy